Do You Want a Speaker and Family Business Expert You Can Trust to:
- Bring lots of humor, hope, and helpful ideas to the deserving attendees of your event?
- Connect with your audience because she’s "been there, farmed that?"
- Provide multiple presentations from opening keynote to a closing session?
- Combine great passion and purpose as a walking, talking spokesperson for the people of agriculture?
If you answered “YES!” to any of these, contact us today!
- "The Positives of Passing It On"™
- "The Top Ten Stupid Things Families Do to Break Up Their Business"™
- "If We Huff and Puff, Will We Blow Your House Down?"™
- "Generations at Work…or at War"™
- "The Balancing Act: 10 Ideas to Relieve Stress and Bring Renewal to Our Farm and Family Life"™
- "The Confidant Woman"
- "Tough Questions in Tough Situations"
- "Launch Your Leadership Journey"
- "It’s a Jungle Out There!"
- "Stop the Fighting on the Way to the Funeral Home!"™
- "Wrinkles of Wit and Wisdom"™
- "Who’s Hiding the Humor?"
- "When Pigs Fly!"
"We don't just stop with conference evaluations; we hold focus groups and the conversation immediately went to your dynamic and valuable presentation. One of our clients said he learned more in this seminar than he had in 10 years! That's amazing…and so are you!"
Jean Johnson, Marketing Communications Consultant, AgCountry Farm Credit Services
Jolene's Workbook & DVD Set
"If you want to honor the family, you need to do the business right." Jolene shares how in this 2 DVD and workbook set from her popular family business workshop.
From cover to cover, this book is packed with important lessons learned from Jolene’s years of consulting with hundreds in family business.
What Meeting Planners Say:
"US Custom Harvesters asked Jolene to return once again to our Annual Convention because our members asked for more! This year they laughed while they learned with an opening keynote of celebration and appreciation. Then she drilled down deep in a family business workshop giving take home tools to increase productivity, profitability and peace of mind. Then….I observed her answering individual questions for 2 ½ more hours! She is one speaker whose presentations are loved, needed and respected and whose commitment and heart gives far beyond the platform!"