Do You Want a Speaker and Family Business Expert You Can Trust to:
- Bring lots of humor, hope, and helpful ideas to the deserving attendees of your event?
- Connect with your audience because she’s "been there, farmed that?"
- Provide multiple presentations from opening keynote to a closing session?
- Combine great passion and purpose as a walking, talking spokesperson for the people of agriculture?
If you answered “YES!” to any of these, contact us today!
- "The Positives of Passing It On"™
- "The Top Ten Mistakes That Break Up a Family Business!"™
- "If We Huff and Puff, Will We Blow Your House Down?"™
- "The Balancing Act: 10 Ideas to Relieve Stress and Bring Renewal to Our Farm and Family Life"™
- "The Confident Woman"
- "Tough Questions in Tough Situations"
- "Launch Your Leadership Journey"
- "It’s a Jungle Out There!"
- "Stop the Fighting on the Way to the Funeral Home!"™
- "Wrinkles of Wit and Wisdom"™
- "Who’s Hiding the Humor?"
- "When Pigs Fly!"
Discover the four most important tools needed in every family business!
Find out why “letting go” is essential for your health, family and business.
An interview for Real Agriculture on the realities and need for family business transition.
What Meeting Planners Say:
"US Custom Harvesters asked Jolene to return once again to our Annual Convention because our members asked for more! This year they laughed while they learned with an opening keynote of celebration and appreciation. Then she drilled down deep in a family business workshop giving take home tools to increase productivity, profitability and peace of mind. Then….I observed her answering individual questions for 2 ½ more hours! She is one speaker whose presentations are loved, needed and respected and whose commitment and heart gives far beyond the platform!" more testimonials